Joining the PTA benefits your child and it also helps our school. Here are a few of the advantages of being a part of the PTA:
- It is a way to connect and know what is happening in our school
- You can tap into a community network. As a parent or guardian, it helps to share ideas, concerns, and experience with other parents, guardians, and educators in the community.
- PTA functions are opportunities to meet parents and teachers, build rapport and discuss issues that are on your mind.
- You have an opportunity to put your skills to good use for a good cause - helping your child and all children in the community.
- The PTA is a forum for exchanging ideas and making suggestions.
- You will see the improvement. By being involved in the school you will be part of the solution, helping to make positive changes.
- We play an important role in the fundraising that provides programs that contribute to our school's success.
- Most importantly, you become a role model that clearly demonstrates to your child the importance you place on education
Interested in joining the PTA? Download the PTA membership form here.
2016 -2017 RHS PTA Board Members